Website Golden Harvest InfoTech Ltd.
There are many jobs for students in Dhaka. People search for online jobs for students in Bangladesh. But they didn’t find their desired jobs online. Visit our website regularly to see jobs for students in Dhaka. We published new and updated jobs especially online job for students in Bangladesh. See the below jobs for students in the Bangladesh circular and Apply Now!
Details In Jobs For Students In Dhaka
Job Position: Data Entry Operator
Responsibilities of jobs for students in Dhaka
- He has to Compile data, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- He has to Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output.
- He must have to be able to insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- He is responsible for any task is given by the management.
- HSC (Higher Secondary School) Pass
- 0 to 1 year of experience is preferred in Online Job For Students In Bangladesh.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business sectors: Data Entry, Computer Operator
Additional Requirements of online job for students Bangladesh
- Age 18 to 30 years
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, and leadership skill.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, and self-driven, results-driven, Sales-driven, and target-driven.
- Creative and able to work independently
- He has to be able to work under pressure and for long hours.
- He has to be Analytical expertise in understanding various types of complex issues and their consequences.
Key Selling Points
- Have to maintain 8 hours of working time.
- Good typing speed in Microsoft word.
- Good knowledge of English
- He has to be a Quick learning capacity
Application Deadline: 31 August 2021
How To Apply This Online Job For Students Bangladesh?
Read all the job circular requirements carefully. If those requirements meet with you, Click the Apply for job button to send your application and send your CV there.
You will see the Application Form. Fill up the form with your information such as Name, Email, Contact number, Address, Age, Gender, and some other information and submit the form. Your job application process will be done successfully for doing this.
Note: Selected candidates will be notified of Interviews and work details from Golden Harvest InfoTech Ltd. Training will be provided to selected candidates before starting work.
Golden Harvest InfoTech
Address: 70-71 Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani,
Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Golden Harvest InfoTech Ltd. is a multidisciplinary outsourcing service provider established in 2000. GHIT Limited is specialized in digitizing data from handwritten documents and manuscripts with our team of professionals. Golden Harvest InfoTech (GHITL) works with clientele in the USA, UK, France, Germany, and more. In line with its growth, GHITL is looking for young professionals who can meet legal and business requirements.
Conclusion of jobs for students in Dhaka
This job circular is for HSC / Hon’s students. Sales experience is highly preferred for the job. If you think, you are fit for the jobs for students in Dhaka. Then Apply Now Before the expiry date is gone.
If you didn’t like the job, Don’t worry! See other online jobs on our website. We have many other jobs for you such as HSC pass jobs and others. You can apply to those updated jobs also. Check and find out the correct jobs for you.
Jobs For Students In Bangladesh Tag:
jobs for undergraduate students in Dhaka, job for hsc pass student in Dhaka, jobs for students in Bangladesh, undergraduate jobs in Dhaka, online jobs in Dhaka for students, online job for students in Bangladesh, jobs in Dhaka for undergraduate students, part time jobs at Dhanmondi for hsc running student, call center jobs in Dhaka for students, jobs for students in Dhaka, online job for students in Bangladesh, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org