Website ACI Phramaceuticals
Are you looking for an ACI pharma job circular 2021? If you are qualified for this job then read carefully the job responsibilities and apply before the job Deadline. ACI Pharma Job Circular notice has some simple recruitment so every candidate needs to read the job notice carefully. Most of the people searching for Orion pharma job circular 2021. You can check new updates on their website also. Before applying for the ACI pharma Job Circular, I would recommend you read carefully this information.
- To perform physical and chemical tests required for pre-formulation study by lab batch analysis.
- To perform physical and chemical tests are required for stability analysis such as accelerated stability, real-time, or ongoing study of all new products.
- Review & change the implementation of analytical methods and development procedures considering easiness, minimum consumption of reagent or solvent, and reduction of cost.
- Undertake work related to the specification change of new & current products.
- To perform physical and chemical tests relevant to analytical method development and validation work.
- Prepare product sample carefully for submission to Drug testing Laboratory as per established protocol.
- Determine & prepare draft raw and packaging materials specifications for new and existing products.
- Undertake production of Lab batch, Pilot batch/ Stability batch based on the pre-formulation study, a Trial batch of new and existing products.
- Prepare in-process specifications for different parameters of the bulk intermediate process.
- Prepare product manual.
- Review & update assigned product files, maintain QMS application & EMS documentation.
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmacy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply to ACI Pharma Job Circular 2021
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Advanced Chemical Industries (ACI) Limited is one of the reputed pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh with a multinational heritage. ACI Pharmaceuticals operates across the country through its four diversified business units. ACI Pharmaceuticals company is dedicated to improving the health of the people of Bangladesh through the introduction of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products and services.
‘ACI Consumer Brands’ is added value to the daily life of consumers through its Homecare, Hygiene, Toiletries, Mobile, Electrical, Electronics, Foods, Rice, Salt, Flour, Tea, Edible Oil, Paints, etc.
‘ACI Agribusinesses’ is the largest integrator in Bangladesh in Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries, Farm Mechanization. Infrastructure Development Services and Motorcycles. ‘ACI Retail Chain’ is one of the largest retail chains in our country operating through its 75 SHWAPNO outlets across the country by touching the lives of over 35,000 households each day. The company contributed Taka 3,625 million to the National Exchequer during FY 2017-2018 in the form of corporate tax, customs duty, and value-added tax.
Company Name: Advanced Chemical Industries Limited (ACI)
Post Name: Territory Sales Supervisor/ Area Sales Manager
- Plan, organize, implement, and monitor sales activities to achieve sales targets.
- Determine yearly sales targets by preparing the area sales plans, zonal sales plans.
- Manage efficient operation to ensure width and depth coverage of commodity products across the given area.
- Maintain strong relationships along with the customers to achieve the goal.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- BBA/ MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following sectors:
- The applicants should have experience in the following business sectors: Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in selling commodity products (e.g. Atta, Maida, Suji, Salt, Edible Oil) will be an added advantage.
- Candidate having the interest to work anywhere in Bangladesh is encouraged to apply.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 14 June 2021
- Full Name: Advanced Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Incorporation Date: 24 January 1973
- Registration No: C-3885
- Company Type: Public Limited
- Number of employees: 9,053
- Authorized capital: 1,500,000,000
- Issued and paid capital: 49,88,95,270
- No of Shares: 49,889,527
- Face Value: 10
- Year End: 30 June
ACI Pharmaceuticals Contact
Conclusion of ACI Pharma Job Circular 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org