Website Mridul Real Estate Ltd.
- Welcome all Clients, visitors, and guests into the front office in a professional manner and maintain records related to Front Desk Operation
- Keep note and pass them to the proper authority.
- Maintain systemic filling of all documents.
- Material Purchase Order(MPO) & Material Receiving Report (MRR) check and update on a daily basis
- Keep record the purchase requisition from the engineers and pass it to proper department personnel.
- Maintain Monthly Inventory of Stationary and Grocery and submitting an order list to the Admin Department for validation.
- To be responsible for receiving letters, messages, documents, and dispatch them to concerned authority by keeping records.
- Answer incoming telephone calls (overseas and local), assist callers, take messages, and provide information and direct calls to staff members.
- Ensure the Front Desk area is properly maintained with a view to the image of the company.
- Assist other Departments.
- To perform any other task as assigned by the management from time to time
- H.S.C./ Degree /Hon’s/ BBA/ MBA
- Age 18 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Office Management, Administration, Inventory/Store Management, Follow up Sales teams daily activities.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Advertising Agency, Call Center, Credit Rating Agency, Group of Companies, Immigration & Education Consultancy Service, Real Estate
- Smart, Nice Looking and Pleasant personality
- Good command over English and Bengali
- Computer friendly with skills on Microsoft Office
- Proactive, Energetic & Creative.
- Height 5’/4”
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus (Full), Corporate mobile connection, Complimentary lunch
Application Deadline: 12 Aug 2020
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com