Website Maxim Label & Packaging (Bangladesh) Private Limited
- Department: Product Development
- Material sourcing, Sample development, costing.
- Worked with the sales team regarding market potential and projection.
- Involved in sorting the best way of developing products and making the Bangladesh team ready to handle bulk orders.
- Made strategies with the sales team to seek more business potential and serving current customers better.
- Involved in setting competitive prices by sourcing the best material for local production.
- Planned the most effective way to make the product cost-effective and attractive for the customer.
- Made plans with Supply Chain to ensure raw material availability for current & forecasted orders.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Market analysis for new product
- Establish a competitive market atmosphere for the entire product.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from any reputed university
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- At least 1 to 3 year(s) experience in the Garments Accessories industries otherwise please avoid the
- Proactive and excellent analytical and communication skills. Should have a positive attitude to take challenges and meet deadlines.
- Good command over English and Bengali languages, both oral and written.
- Computer literacy is a must, especially in MS Office and E-mails.
Dhaka (Ashulia, Mirpur)
Application Deadline: 08 October 2020
How to Apply for this job?
Click the below Apply for the job button and Send your updated CV to that email.
Maxim Label & Packaging (Bangladesh) Private Limited