A Reputed Lingerie & Knit Garments Factory
Job Position: Executive/ Sr. Executive
Looking for interested candidates as an Executive for a Knit Garments Factory who has initiative, experience in the following sector, drive and self-motivation to take challenges to deliver high-quality results.
- Prepare monthly production plan from ERP based information received from the merchandising team by managing capacity both inside and outside of the organization.
- Consult about the upcoming workload with the Head of the production and assist them to take appropriate action.
- Derive the monthly production requirement for in house capacity from the garments production plan and update concerns accordingly.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities and maintenance requirements.
- Analyze total capacity and total work to be done in standard minute value and carry out the scheduling of the resources.
- Submit monthly overtime and sub-contract budget to management for obtaining the necessary approval.
- Coordinate inventory and cost control programs.
- Review plan on daily basis and set an alternative plan to meet customers’ deadlines.
- Build effective communication with the departments of merchandising, production, quality, store, and maintenance to facilitate execution of the plan.
- Conduct the production meeting to follow up the weekly shipment schedule and running problem which is related with the shipment.
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
- B.Sc in textile Eng./Industrial Engineer/Industrial Production Engineering from any recognized University.
- Skills Required: Garments Production
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production planning, RMG planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments, Textile
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Knowledge of production process.
- Up to date knowledge on equipment/ machineries.
- Planning and analytical skill.
- Experience of working in ERP environment.
- Should be smart, energetic & professional.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ready to work under pressure.
- Good communication skill
- Self-motivated, responsible, and team player.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company policy.
Application Deadline: 19 November 2020
Read Before Apply
100% Export Oriented Knit Composite Industry
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bdjobs.com.